::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Extremely challenging

I always love extremely hard games, and this game is no exception. Never got around reviewing until now.

Graphics and style spot on despite being a flash game. With your techniques of creating an illusion of 3D space, the game stands out from the rest of the flash games in here. It's also very stylistic with minimal color choices. It gives a futuristic feel. I also love the weapon design. A revolver with a blade as a gun stock is interesting.

The only main complaint I have for this game is the cumbersome UI for weapon switching. You lose time selecting a weapon by sacrificing your aim. This one is unnecessary and cheap for difficulty ramping. Yes this game is made in 2003, so the techniques should be better by now, but this is still a major drawback from what would be the greatest game.

Overall, this game is timeless, with the exception of the weapon switch system.

Dusty's Castle Dusty's Castle

Amusing and rewarding

The multiple ending gave this one a little more replay value. My only problem is new players wouldn't be able to progress without some form of direction.

For players:
-Use the angel statues as hints to get the "good" side.

Ending specs:
Divine Ending - Get all angels
Wanderer - Get at least 1 devil (Majority Angels)
Demonic - Get all devils
Enslaved - Get at least 1 angel (Majority Devils)
Home Owner - Ignore sloth (the pink goo in the bedroom) and get 3 angels and 3 devils

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Insectonator Insectonator

Suicide much?

So stomping on a nuke doesn't kill you, but seriously... Lighting kills you? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Review: Long story short, this game is addicting by awarding you with constant rewards, and achievements. You won't be able to stop for quite a while.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Hm...

It's a bit slow for my taste. It's more tedious than difficult. If you can, let us be able to go to any location we already visited. It'll cut a lot of time.

Final Boss Tip:
If you guys think hank is hard, you're wrong. He's easy if you place someone with Hank's outfit with a savior sword out in front. If you want to add insult to injury, use the clown face in case the Hank clone kills you by random chance.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Uh....

I'm a bit lost... and the ending just doesn't feel right.

To users:
-For the secret medal, find a slot machine in the kitchen and button mash the button to spin. You'll eventually get the medal.
-For the Brain medal, click on the storm drain to get the penny. use the penny to open your hideout. After dealing with the hideout, use it to buy a mushroom. Use the mushroom on the drink to gets the medal.
-For the Brawn medal. Pick up the pipe and simply bash the guards. Attempt to get in, then trash the pipe to proceed with the story.

Rock Candy [Zoo-philia] Rock Candy [Zoo-philia]

JESUS CRIST!!!!

WTF?!!! that's just wrong!!! HELL NO!!!

Aside from that horrid display and that content... great animation and the voice is good... but my god... you went over my threshold...

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3 Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3

Poor syncing

after a while, the timing goes off. not very good for long term mixing.

Depict1 Depict1

Good Game

A little on the easy side for my taste, but it's very cleaver.

For the people playing, here's the real mechanics:
-Move with "A" or "D" ("X" or "C" works also)
-Jump with "J"
-The "spikes" are your ammo to shoot at walls with "K"

The rest should be obvious.

Meet'N'Fuck: Lesbian Ride Meet'N'Fuck: Lesbian Ride

a more obvious flaw.

Work on the dialog for the women. The way it was typed for the protagonist is not exactly... concise. It sounds too masculine, and it makes you forget that she's a girl. If this really is a sex game, make sure you don't kill off boners just because of the flawed text. Definitely not your best one.

Freegear Freegear

Good effort, but inadiquite...

I played the original Top Gear for the SNES. It looks like a brooch version of it, and you need to tune the physics engine in it. The turning feels a bit stiff especially. If you want to check more retro physics, try to play Pole Position to get a better feel for it. Not the best, but I'm looking forward for your improvement