Space Shooter Music Fail Space Shooter Music Fail

You should consider the overall composition of your piece. The way the progression flows feels off, if not abrupt. On top of that, the segments conflict each other in terms of pitch (chromatic scale gone wrong basically). I read the description, and if you feel like it's horrible, then don't upload it in the first place.

AllAroundPlayer responds:

Well the whole reason why I uploaded was I knew at some point in the future someone would ask why I don't make my own music which this explains it. Plus I made this years ago. (Including that I didn't want to delete it.)

Concept Greed Concept Greed

Really sick beats right there, the kicks really just resonates my ears as if it's renewed. What samples did you use?

NaaaB - Clockwork Garden NaaaB - Clockwork Garden

This song has very interesting progression setups. It starts calm, then with dub-step order, the drop kicks in. I'm going to add this to my Wipeout HD playlist for an unusual experience. Not many songs have that unique quality.

What I like to hear is a more complete ending feel instead of just a simple fade out. If the ending is going to fade, the progression order should lead to a calmer end instead of fading on the excite stage. Another problem is modulation feel. It should have calm parts in the middle without the beats to break apart from the excite state so that it doesn't wear off the listener when they listen to it.

Realistically, I should be rating a 4.5/5.0, but I want your song to have more exposure. I see potential from you.

MingingChords {instrumental] MingingChords {instrumental]

This is deep man. Very soothing and somewhat dark. The only thing I don't like is some parts should have cleaner sounds as the excess distortion distracts from the calm feel. Sill better than most of the modern music these days.

Studenets responds:

Why thank you!
I see what you mean about the distortion. I'm split on it. I understand the whole clean/calm vibe, but for me the distortion was a really pleasing side effect of recording my piano to tape and using an analog delay pedal for the echoes. I guess it makes it feel warm to me. More like summer.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though. Keep an eye out for my new stuff!

Stand Alone - Preview Stand Alone - Preview

Filled with awe

I've been looking for exceptional DnB for a long time, but this truly defines what DnB is supposed to be. I really hope the full version comes out so I can play it in my PS3 for racing.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Well good sir, I can tell you that the song is finished, I just haven't posted it here, nor on soundcloud for whatever reason XD Been trying to get around to it lol. Thank you for enjoying it :)

*Empathy* *Empathy*

Oh wow....

You're a lot better than me... I mean... wow... I just love your works. You have something I've always lack. You have emotions and feelings in your songs.

Stars -smple - final - DF Stars -smple - final - DF

hm...

The beat is not hard enough to keep people interested in. It's missing hell of a lot of things. The melody is a good start, but needs to be enforced with fast paced drums.

-Orr- Larry and the Gnomes -Orr- Larry and the Gnomes

better than final fantasy music

lately final fantasy makes good but not so great music. you're better than them by far. very dynamic actually.

SH - Sunny SH - Sunny

chillin'

i like this one a lot. the jazzy feel is such a nice touch to this.

Lost in the Cavern Lost in the Cavern