Science With Onic Science With Onic

Why is it part of the top ranking?

This is full of ripped off images that make no sense whatsoever. This honestly doesn't have merits that make this flash worthy of the top 50 flashes. It's mainly just images. No effort was really put in this "movie". Bloody awful.

mario v.s. pokemon pt.1 mario v.s. pokemon pt.1

This is a perfect example...

...of what NOT to do in a flash. Honestly, you need to have quality check in attempting to make a decent flash. The voice is frequency is too sharp. The sprite is rendered very badly. The text doesn't look professional. And I could go on what's wrong with he flash. The bottom line is this flash should be scrapped completely.

thedarkzero responds:

YOU PEOPLE ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT REVIEW, IF YOU DO ANYWAYS, AT LEAST GIVE SOMETHING DECENT!

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

This is so true...

It just limits EVERYTHING!!! I tried to make an extreme angle scene and it wouldn't allow me. All it gives you is a side scrolling view.

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Extremely challenging

I always love extremely hard games, and this game is no exception. Never got around reviewing until now.

Graphics and style spot on despite being a flash game. With your techniques of creating an illusion of 3D space, the game stands out from the rest of the flash games in here. It's also very stylistic with minimal color choices. It gives a futuristic feel. I also love the weapon design. A revolver with a blade as a gun stock is interesting.

The only main complaint I have for this game is the cumbersome UI for weapon switching. You lose time selecting a weapon by sacrificing your aim. This one is unnecessary and cheap for difficulty ramping. Yes this game is made in 2003, so the techniques should be better by now, but this is still a major drawback from what would be the greatest game.

Overall, this game is timeless, with the exception of the weapon switch system.

Dusty's Castle Dusty's Castle

Amusing and rewarding

The multiple ending gave this one a little more replay value. My only problem is new players wouldn't be able to progress without some form of direction.

For players:
-Use the angel statues as hints to get the "good" side.

Ending specs:
Divine Ending - Get all angels
Wanderer - Get at least 1 devil (Majority Angels)
Demonic - Get all devils
Enslaved - Get at least 1 angel (Majority Devils)
Home Owner - Ignore sloth (the pink goo in the bedroom) and get 3 angels and 3 devils

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Insectonator Insectonator

Suicide much?

So stomping on a nuke doesn't kill you, but seriously... Lighting kills you? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Review: Long story short, this game is addicting by awarding you with constant rewards, and achievements. You won't be able to stop for quite a while.

Space Shooter Music Fail Space Shooter Music Fail

You should consider the overall composition of your piece. The way the progression flows feels off, if not abrupt. On top of that, the segments conflict each other in terms of pitch (chromatic scale gone wrong basically). I read the description, and if you feel like it's horrible, then don't upload it in the first place.

AllAroundPlayer responds:

Well the whole reason why I uploaded was I knew at some point in the future someone would ask why I don't make my own music which this explains it. Plus I made this years ago. (Including that I didn't want to delete it.)

Concept Greed Concept Greed

Really sick beats right there, the kicks really just resonates my ears as if it's renewed. What samples did you use?

NaaaB - Clockwork Garden NaaaB - Clockwork Garden

This song has very interesting progression setups. It starts calm, then with dub-step order, the drop kicks in. I'm going to add this to my Wipeout HD playlist for an unusual experience. Not many songs have that unique quality.

What I like to hear is a more complete ending feel instead of just a simple fade out. If the ending is going to fade, the progression order should lead to a calmer end instead of fading on the excite stage. Another problem is modulation feel. It should have calm parts in the middle without the beats to break apart from the excite state so that it doesn't wear off the listener when they listen to it.

Realistically, I should be rating a 4.5/5.0, but I want your song to have more exposure. I see potential from you.